Welcome

Welcome to my life. Lola and I are happy to share with you. Sometimes we're silly, sometimes we're sappy. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

I'm So Happy!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Peyton and the Colts just won the Super Bowl!!!!! I am crying I'm so happy. I couldn't have happened to a nicer team...Seriously. Tony Dungy, Peyton and the entire Colts organization deserve it.

What's even more awesome is that the Colts brought their entire staff from cafeteria workers and janitors to the Super Bowl. How freaking awesome. Classy. Simply classy.

2 comments:

JTT said...

Congratulations Mellie and Lola! I know Lola must be doling out treats to all of her friends!! lol

I know you're happy - so I'm happy for you... Rex Grossman = "not quite ready for prime time." LOL!!!

Novella said...

well ... that was nice of the colts ... even though i don't like them ... i was only happy for YOU ... that's it !