Welcome

Welcome to my life. Lola and I are happy to share with you. Sometimes we're silly, sometimes we're sappy. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Clap Clap clapclapclap!

Awesome job boys! You got me the 7 runs I predicited yesterday. Unfortunately, those pesky Yanks keep putting up a fight. I love our grit and determination. These boys remind me a little of 2004...Never give up...Find a way to win. It's wonderful to see.
Beckett pitched pretty well after a shaky start. Okajima is impressing the crap out of me. Coco FINALLY did something productive at the plate. Papi drilled another. Cora shows he's a doer. And Tek. Well, Tek brings it when we play the MFYs. He is the Captain and he earns that C. Love him.
Schill was pretty shaky and has me worried. Get it together buddy.

1 comment:

JTT said...

This team reminds me of 2004 too, Mellie... especially when someone different does something to help to win all the time.