Welcome

Welcome to my life. Lola and I are happy to share with you. Sometimes we're silly, sometimes we're sappy. Enjoy!

Friday, April 20, 2007

The Wedding

OK, some of y'all may know my baby brother is getting married in August...OUTSIDE! ACK! LOL

We had to have the bridesmaids dresses ordered today...Well, I've had a craptacular week and hadn't thought about it much. I drove to Florence today to help them with their inventory and had to be there at 6am, which meant leaving at 5 am, which meant getting up by 4:30. Long story short, I'm a real bitch today. My mom calls and tells me my future sis in law thinks I'm ignoring her. I'm really not, I've been busy with work and by the time I get off, that store is closed. Well, my mom gets on my case and I warned her I was foul and she didn't let up and I went off...she hung up. I shouldn't have taken it out on her...I've got a lot going on and it just seems like I have to do what I can for everyone else, but no one ever asks me if I need anything. Being the stable one certainly has it's drawbacks.

No comments: