Welcome

Welcome to my life. Lola and I are happy to share with you. Sometimes we're silly, sometimes we're sappy. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I Want A

Tahoe. I don't know why, but I want a Chevy Tahoe with OnStar. I've always wanted a Dodge Ram, but I know the dh won't let me get a Dodge(we've had bad luck with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep).

OK, we now resume our scheduled programming!

RS opening day is Monday. I am so pumped! Beckett, Schill, Matsuzaka, Wake! Tek, Lowell, Manny, Papi! WooHoo!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Novella said...

i'll keep my fingers crossed that the stinkin dh will let you get one ... a tahoe that is ...

will you take me for a ride in it then ?

Mellie said...

Sure thing. Lola calls shotgun though.

Eeyore said...

I always wanted a macho type vehicle....a jeep...I always wanted a jeep!