Welcome

Welcome to my life. Lola and I are happy to share with you. Sometimes we're silly, sometimes we're sappy. Enjoy!

Monday, March 26, 2007

March Is Almost Over

Where did this month go?? I've been busy unpacking and setting up the apartment. I still miss my house, but I suspect I always will.
Lola loves the apt and she is so cute going up and down all the stairs. She's a good girl.

In Pier 1 news, I'm going to Savannah on Wednesday to help the new store manager there interview management candidates and just help her out. I'm thrilled my regional manager asked me to go in her place. :) It's things like that that let me know that the higher ups appreciate my hard work.

1 comment:

Novella said...

well ... i appreciate you ... if nobody else does ... have a nice trip - lola can stay with me while you are gone ... but i don't want your dh !