Welcome

Welcome to my life. Lola and I are happy to share with you. Sometimes we're silly, sometimes we're sappy. Enjoy!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Good Things

1. My nana is doing better! Yeah!!
2. I reconnected with a cousin who I haven't talked to in over 8 years.
3. My mom is finally having her back surgery...Scary, but I have faith she'll come through with flying colors.
4. The Sox are kicking some booty!! Beckett is 3-0!!!!!!!! How freaking awesome! The boys are playing like they want to win in October...keep it up gentlemen.
5. The Yankees are NOT kicking booty and Jeter has 6 errors so far on the season. It warms my heart. :)
6. MLB Extra Innings is fan freakin tastic!!!!

3 comments:

Novella said...

1) I am happy about your nana ...
2) I am glad your mom is biting the bullet and having this surgery - her quality of life will be so much better ...
3) I am just thrilled you are my friend ...

Novella said...

i love beckett ... he's all mine by the way ... I call dibs !

Mellie said...

I am so thrilled that you're my friend that I'm going to ignore your last comment. LOL!