Welcome

Welcome to my life. Lola and I are happy to share with you. Sometimes we're silly, sometimes we're sappy. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a safe and blessed Easter.

I spent much of the day at the hospital visiting my gradmother. Nana has been in and out of the hospital for the past 3 months and they can't figure out what's really wrong. She's going downhill pretty fast and it makes me so sad. It's breaking my mom's heart. *sigh* Easter is a time for miracles.

3 comments:

Eeyore said...

I sure hope you get that miracle!! Loving vibes to you and yours!!

Novella said...

XOXOXOXOXOX

Peter N said...

I wish you the best. Your love is there for all to see. And she knows it! I read your comments at Novy's, and I had to send my thoughts, good thoughts. Peter